It’s never too late to get in on the top sportsbook betting offers, and Wednesday’s heavy NBA slate presents an incredible opportunity to get in on all the action.
The Philadelphia 76ers (-3.5) host Donovan Mitchell and the Cleveland Cavaliers, while a high-scoring affair is on deck between the basement-dwelling San Antonio Spurs against LaMelo Ball and the Charlotte Hornets – the total is set at 241.5. If you’re looking to take advantage of all the best sportsbook betting offers from the top sportsbooks in the country, you’ve found the right place.
Make sure to read this entire article to build your bankroll and earn all the bet credits that are on offer. It’s time to make some cash and get you started on the right path.
Top sports betting bonuses & promo codes
Let’s get into it. Here are the five top welcome offers from the best sportsbooks in North America. Each sportsbook has their own specialized bonuses for first-time customers, as well as ongoing promotions for those who have already registered and are active bettors. Make the most of these bet credits and find out all the information you need on how to claim them below:
DraftKings Promo Code for Wednesday’s NBA slate
DraftKings: Bet $5 on any pregame moneyline, win $150 in bonus bets
- DraftKings will supply the promo code to you upon registration if there is one (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your location and identity, and opt in to qualify for this sportsbook betting offer
- All you have to do from here is make a minimum deposit of $5 into your sportsbook account
- Place a wager of $5 or more on any pregame moneyline
- If your bet wins, you will receive $150 in bonus bets
Remember, the bonus bets will be paid out to you as six $25 bet credits. These bet credits will be located on your Rewards page and will expire after seven days. Make sure you read all of the terms and conditions before playing.
FanDuel Promo Code for Wednesday’s NBA slate
FanDuel: No-Sweat First Bet up to $1000
- There is no promo code necessary once you sign up (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your identity and location, and opt in on the promo page located at the top of your app to qualify
- Deposit a minimum of $10, wager it, and FanDuel will reward you in bet credits all the way up to $1000 for a sweat-free first bet! (If you wager just $100, FanDuel will reward you with $100 in bet credits)
Once opted in, you are ready to go! Simply wager a minimum of $5 (and a max of $1000), and if your bet loses, FanDuel will award you with bet credits equal to your initial stake. Remember, bonus bets can’t be withdrawn immediately, and make sure to read all the terms and conditions prior to wagering.
Caesars Promo Code for Wednesday’s NBA slate
Caesars: $1250 First-Bet Insurance
- Click HERE and take advantage of the $1250 First-Bet Insurance, if there is a promo code needed, Caesars will supply you with one upon registration (first-time customers only)
- Deposit $20 or more as a first-time bettor
- Make your first bet on Wednesday’s NBA market (prop, spread, moneyline, total) and receive up to $1250 in bet credits if your initial wager loses
- Caesars continues to roll out the red carpet for you, as you will also receive 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Reward Credits from Caesars upon sign-up
Caesars’ offer is incredibly generous and gives you a sweat-free first bet. This means that if you wager the maximum of $1250 (or any number below that) the sportsbook will refund your entire stake in the form of bet credits. Remember, these credits aren’t withdrawable, and you’ll have to play through them. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions prior to playing. Further, Caesars offers its first-time customers with 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Reward Credits. These can be used at hotels and Caesars dining and entertainment activities.
PointsBet Promo Code for Wednesday’s NBA slate
PointsBet: $500 in Second-Chance Bets
- If you would like to take advantage of the PointsBet welcome offer, Click HERE and use promo code WELCOME upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion (first-time customers only)
- From there, make your first deposit, find an NBA market (prop, spread, moneyline, total) that you would like to wager on, and place your first bet!
- Place a fixed-odds wager for five days, and receive bet credits up to $100 each day if your initial bet loses
Remember to take a look at all the terms and conditions provided by PointsBet prior to making your first wager. The bonus bets will expire within seven days of reception, so make sure you take advantage of all the bet credits given to you in that time span!
BetRivers Promo Code for Wednesday’s NBA slate
BetRivers: Second-Chance Bets up to $500
- In order to take advantage of the BetRivers welcome bonus, CLICK HERE and get a Second-Chance Bet up to $500 bonus for the NBA slate on Wednesday!
- Use promo code SPORTS upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of $10
- Make your first bet on any NBA market on Wednesday, and if it loses, you’ll receive up to $500 in bet credits (For example: if you were to wager $100, BetRivers will reward you with your entire $100 stake back, maxed out to $500)
The BetRivers first-time bettor welcome bonus is solid, and insures your first bet up to $500 for any game in the NBA on Wednesday. Once you have used code SPORTS upon sign up, you’ll be armed with $500 worth of bet credits if you miss on your initial bet with the sportsbook. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions before you start wagering!
Betting preview for Wednesday’s NBA slate
There are 11 games on the NBA slate tonight and the top sportsbooks around North America are giving you ample opportunities to build your bankroll.
If you like late-night sweats, the New Orleans Pelicans (+3.5) are headed to Los Angeles to take on LeBron James and the Lakers. Watch the line movement here as James is listed as a game-time decision, as is Pels star CJ McCollum. These two teams matched up on Feb. 4, where it was the Pels itching out a 131-126 victory at home. The Pelicans have won four out of their last five games, while the Lakers have lost four out of their past five while letting up an average of 122 points over that span. Can the defense finally lock it down against one of the highest-scoring teams in the NBA? Or will their poor defense continue to take center stage come Wednesday night? Make sure to utilize the bet credits given by the top sportsbooks in the country to get yourself off the couch and on the hardwood!